HV-DWSS-FF Water Filter System
- COMPACT SIZE/EASY INSTALLATION – This single filter water filtration system fits under even the smallest sink cabinets. Measuring just under 15” in height and less than 3 1/2” in diameter, it can fit almost anywhere. Install right in the cold water supply line, all of your cold water from the tap will be cleaner, fresher drinking water quality. The install kit contains 1/2” and 3/8” adapters to make connection easy in most homes (some older plumbing designs may require additional components).
- MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION – This Advanced Technology water filter offers high-level particulate reduction as well as chemical reduction. Particulate matter in water is very small, so small you typically can’t even see it! The physical structure of the HV-DWSS-FF filter media is so tight, it can remove particles smaller than 1 micron! That’s 25 times smaller than the eye can see! High flow design (1.5 GPM rated flow) allows for installation in any kitchen or bathroom cold water line.
- QUICK CONNECT FILTER DESIGN – Makes filter changes as easy as turning a doorknob. Just a 1/4 turn disengages the filter from the head assembly. Integrated “valve-in-head” design allows for filter changes without shutting the water supply off! Replacement Filter is HV-DWSS-FFR or you can upgrade your system to our Advanced Filter System by using HV-DWSP-FFR instead.
- NSF/ANSI CERTIFIED –HV-DWSS-FF is FULLY CERTIFIED by IAPMO to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of particulate matter and chlorine taste and odor AND FULLY CERTIFIED to NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of Lead and waterborne Cysts like Cryptosporidium and Giardia. Be Careful! – Not all manufacturers carry full certification. Trust Hydrovos for accurate and truthful certification information.
- TRUST HYDROVOS – Hydrovos means Clean Water For You! With a broad range of products for use in all areas of your home, you can trust Hydrovos to bring the cleanest water everywhere you use it.
HYDROVOS HV-DWSS-FF Water Filter System provides fresh-tasting drinking water right at your kitchen sink. Space saving profile allows for out-of-the-way installation and preserves your under-sink storage space. 2,000-gallon certified service life at 1.5 gallons per minute means high-quality filtered water for more than 6 months between filter changes. Installs without changing the under-sink plumbing, so this product is a great choice for renters or homeowners. Trust HYDROVOS – Clean Water for You!
BETTER FOR YOUR FAMILY
HYDROVOS Premium Under Sink Water Filter Systems bring clean water to you and your family!
BENEFITS OF HYDROVOS UNDER SINK WATER FILTER SYSTEMS
HYDROVOS premium DWSS water filter system is FULLY CERTIFIED by IAPMO R&T against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for clean drinking water.
- NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 are the leading industry standards for filtration products and systems.
Hydrovos Reverse Osmosis System brings clean filtered water to your pets helping:
- Body Temperature
- Digestive System
- Organ Function
- Reduce waste from plastic water bottles
- Less carbon footprint, more sustainability
- Clean, fresh water to wash veggies and fruits
- Convenient to use, direct from your faucet
- Better tasting water, coffee, tea, and smoothie
- Ideal for cooking, baking and meals preparation
- Compact size, ideal for RV
- Clean, fresh water for your journey and camping
EASY INSTALLATION & CONVENIENT TO USE
Shut Off Water Valve
Turn off cold water valve under the sink before installation
Secure the filter system to the cabinet wall with the mounting bracket
Connect water tubes
Follow the instruction manuals to connect the water tubes with the cold water shut off valve and the faucet.
- Water IN on the lower left side of the valve head and Water OUT on the upper right of the valve head
- For cold water use ONLY
Flush filter before use
Turn on cold water from your faucet and let the water flush the filter completely before first use
|Certification||IAPMO NSF/ANSI 401, 53, 42|
|Flow Rate||1.5 gallon per minute|
|Filter Life||Lasts more than 6 months (1500 gallons)|
|Compatible Model||HV-DWSP-FF, HV-DWSS-FF|
|Certification||IAPMO NSF/ANSI 53, 42|
|Flow Rate||2 gallon per minute|
|Filter Life||Lasts more than 6 months (2000 gallons)|
|Compatible Model||HV-DWSP-FF, HV-DWSS-FF|